The Garden Tower is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden & composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cubic feet of potting soil, the Garden Tower allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint (just 4 feet of space) and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
The Garden Tower will allow you to have a vegetable garden where your normally couldn’t such as on a patio, balcony, deck, sidewalk or driveway. In the video below, you will learn:
1. How to assemble the Garden Tower
2. Where to place your Garden Tower.
3. How to make a nutritious potting soil your plants will love.
4. How to fill and plant out the Garden Tower in one easy step.
5. How the Garden Tower Conserves and Recycles Water
6. How to add Red Wiggler Composting Worms to Your Garden Tower
After watching this video you will learn the benefits and how to set up the Garden Tower so you too can grow a vegetable garden in a limited amount of space. Check it out below…
If you like this idea, be sure to share it with your friends and inspire someone you know. Anything becomes possible with just a little inspiration…
Join over 220,000 people that get our organic gardening & self sufficiency lifestyle tips via email. Simply enter your name and best email address below and click the "Get Instant Access" Button now...